Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard IELTS cue card

 Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard IELTS cue card

Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard IELTS cue card
Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard IELTS cue card


You should say
What the news is about?
Where and when you heard it?
What you were doing when you heard the news?
Explain it how you felt about this piece of international news?


Well, it is essential to follow the news to remain up-to-date with current affairs. Along with, national news I also follow international news. 

Here I would like to Share international news of the Covid-19 vaccine that I recently read. Actually, I developed my interest in news during the lockdown as I was following how the corona is spreading in different parts of the world. 

No doubt, millions worldwide are suffering from this disease, and thousands have lost their lives. Earlier, it was projected that the corona vaccine would be available by 2022, but I got delighted to read the news that the vaccine is now available. My friend shared the link of this news with me, and I read it with curiosity. 

I learnt that now many countries like Britain, Russia, and India had developed the vaccine, and soon, it will be available in the market. This news is really reassuring because people are living in fear because of the corona. This disease is contagious and fatal, but now patients do not have to worry because they can be treated.                Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard IELTS cue card

With mass production soon, the vaccine will be available worldwide, and everyone would be injected to safeguard against the coronavirus. 

I immediately shared this news with my family members and also on different social networking platforms such as Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, and others. Now I am in the regular habit of following international news. 

https://dailyielts02.blogspot.com/

Describe a piece of international news you have just recen

https://dailyielts02.blogspot.com/

https://dailyielts02.blogspot.com/tly heard IELTS cue card with simple answer

Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard 

Describe a piece of international news you have just recently heard speaking part 2

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post